LabVIEW Basics - 01 | Introduction
LabVIEW is a graphical programming language used by professional scientists and engineers as well as students, hobbyists and makers. LabVIEW was designed to enable domain experts to build power systems quickly without getting bogged down in subsystem minutia.
- LabVIEW is a graphical programming language.
- Traditionally used by scientists, engineers and other domain experts to build systems quickly.
- Now available to all makers (professional and hobbyists).
- Applications developed in LabVIEW are called VI's
- VI stands for Virtual Instrument but LabVIEW can be used for much more than virtual instrumentation.
- This tutorial series will teach you the basic skills to create applications using LabVIEW.