Table of Contents
Getting Started With the Leap Motion Controller
This tutorial describes how to get started with the MakerHub Interface for the Leap Motion Controller and covers software setup through running a the first example application.
Hardware and Software Setup
- Install the MakerHub Interface for the Leap Motion Controller.
- Make sure the Leap Motion SDK is installed.
- Connect the Leap Motion to the host computer via USB.
- Launch the Leap Visualizer App to ensure the hardware is setup correctly
Run a Leap Motion Example
- In LabVIEW click Help»Find Examples
- Click the Search tab
- Search for 'Leap'
- Open the Leap Point Position and Velocity example from the LabVIEW Example Finder.
- Follow the instructions on the VI front panel.
Help / Support
If you have any questions about getting started with the MakerHub Interface for Leap Motion please search the MakerHub forums and create a new thread if you cannot find the answer to your question.